Life has presented me with a beautiful gift by allowing me to practice my vocation as an ethnotherapist. Ethnohealing is based on the wisdom of ancestral medicines. It’s on this thematic that my background revolves.
Here is a brief summary:
- 2016 – March 2018 : Acupressure – Tibetan and Chinese Medicine – at Centre Ling Dao, in Switzerland www.centrelingdao.ch
- Sept 2018 – April 2019 : ASCA Certification – specialized school in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – ESSR, in Switzerland www.essr.ch
- May – Sept. 2019 : Pentanalogy course – USHA VEDA Lydia & Philippe Bosson, in Switzerland www.usha.ch
- March 2020 : Copper Cupping therapy course – Sorig Khang France, in Switzerland www.sorig.fr
I also deepened my knowledge in what is called vital energy (Qi), the primary quality of life. In order to do so, I have taken various energy trainings, online and in person, in different locations (Canada and Europe), such as:
- Chakra reading, aura reading, rite of passage, etc. with Sarah Diane Pomerleau www.samsarah.com
- Various inner journey programs with Kina8at-Ensemble organization allowing me to discover the first nation wisdom and sacred knowledge (Canadian first nation tribe called Anicinapek or Algonquins) www.kina8at.ca/centre-kina8at
- Scribe School with NJEL YI association www.njelyi.com (African Classical Humanities)
This knowledge enables me to recognize imbalances in various human being’s sphere and to provide the patient with appropriate care.